Friday, February 18, 2011

My Creative Time Challenge

Cream card stock 11 x 4.25 scored at 5.5. Brown craft cut at 4 x 5.25 run through cuttlebug with Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Tiny Mosaic Texture. All cuts from Walk in My Garden. Flower pot page 91 cut a 3". Edges inked with Tim Holtz vintage photo. Flowers all cut in three sizes 1.5, 1.25 & 1 on shadow. Flower on left page 82, Flower in middle page 83, flower on right page 85 on blackout. Glued with tombow accented with a button. Flower stem cut by hand. Leaves and small flower page 90 border cut at 1.25 inches. Leaves cut apart placed on stems. The saying was done by running through my computer. The top of the flower pot and the small flower are lifted with foam tape for added dimension. Paper from K&Company Susan Winget specialty paper pack sw nature.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so beatiful,love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Good luck in the challenge. :)Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!
    Visit my page for a little blog bling I have for you... Stylish Blogger Award.
    Rebecca :)
    Www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love all of your patterns and the embossing! Thanks for entering the Throwback Thursday challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your colors on your card.
    very nice!
    just became your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments