Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday What I know

For Fun Friday Sweet Summer Challenge click
 there is a great web site
Peachy Cheap 

  "For all of the penny-pincher, frugal, thrifty, or just plain PeachyCheap scrapbookers out there, this site is for you! 
Now you can get the great scrapbooking products that you want at an awesome price!  You can’t afford not to scrapbook now! Your part is simple; just visit www.PeachyCheap.com everyday to check out the fabulous deal of the day. 
Then grab it while you can because everything is discounted up to 95% off and they sell out fast!"
 
Today they have 4 6x6 paper pads from Studio Calico and Crate Paper $10.99
 
Definitely a site I check everyday!
 
Karen
 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up on this site!! Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for the info, Karen!! I'm headed over to check them out :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the heads up! I love a good bargain. I'm a new follower, hope you will visit my blog.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip, I checked them out and it is a great site! Thank you so much!
    Hope you are doing well, have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen:) I was stopping by to say hi. Thanks for the info and I hope you are having a great week!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments