Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday

For the CARDZ TV Luck of the Irish challenge click Here

For the Fun Friday Emboss it challenge click Here
 

 
I wasn't sure who else knew this
but I just updated my gypsy and when I was done found
I got the Flower Shoppe cart
then one of my friends at work said she say that was in her
carts on the Cricut Craft room
a happy little surprise.
Made this little box for a friend at work
going to fill it with some candy
Teddy Bear Parade cut at 3 inches
PK face some twine some buttons
stamp from papertrey ink
little cupcake from EK Success Sticko
got a whole sheet of cuteness at Wal-Mart for a dollar
 
"Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." 
~Eleanor Roosevelt
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. This is precious. Your friend will love it:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just cute Karen~ love his shirt! She is going to love her bag with treats....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable !!! I love the Flower Shoppe cartridge, of course I already own it, fun cartridge to have !! Your co-worker will love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable!!!! LOVE your adorable box and I know your friend will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable Karen your friend is going to love it.
    I'm going to update my gypsy Thanks for the info.Although I already have flower shop on there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Karen and love the little bear:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little box. She will love it.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet!! What an adorable bear!! Your friend will love it!! I'm going to update my Gypsy but I'm sad I already have Flower Shoppe :/ Have a wonderful day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your box is super sweet!! Your friend will love this box!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A darling Box!!Very SWEET!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalaia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable treat box! Your bear is the cutest and wow, what a find at wal mart! Love the sweet cupcake! Have a great day Karen!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments