Saturday, February 16, 2013

thanks a ton and Challenge winner

 
For the Fun Friday
Be My Valentine click Here
 
Simple little 3x3 thank you card
Stampin up Pattern Occasions
Midnight Muse paper and ink
My Mind's Eye pattern paper
a little pink blink, twine and a button
 
Amazing turn out of the Fun Friday
"Love is in the Air" Challenge
thanks to everyone who participate
 
drum roll please the winner is
 
21. Guild Master Crystal 
 
Top Three
18. Barb O 
 
42. ~Tammy~
 
50. Evelyn 
 
 
"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom,
and a little flower. "
 
~Hans Christian Andersen
 
Karen


15 comments:

  1. Cute thank you card. Congrats to all winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Karen!! The elephant is so sweet!! I love the inking!! So beautiful!! Congratulations to the winner and top 3!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun elephant card, Karen. I love the way you inked the background. Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. I love your card Karen - the sentiment and that little elephant is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute thank you card!
    Congrats to all those winners too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun card Karen. Congrats to all the winners.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Adorable!Congrats to all the winners!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute thank you note! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card and congratulations to all the winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute thank you card!!
    Congrats to all winners!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners!! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the winners! Your card is so fun! I love your sweet little elephant:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Thank you card is too cute! Thank you so much for the Top 3 shout out for my card! Yay I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so sweet, Karen! I love the fun design on the elephant.

    Congratulations to the winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the elephant! Thanks so much for choosing my entry for the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments