Friday, December 27, 2013

Noel & Fun Friday Linky Party

one Christmas card left

Welded some letters together with Sure Cuts a Lot
put some glossy accents on them then some glitter
On some blue card stock embossed with Cuttlebug Christmas Winter
Inked with Tim Holtz broken China distress ink 
Holly from Papertrey Ink 
border from My Creative Time



Fun Friday Linky Party
any Card, Project, or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of crinkle ribbon
and some pre-made bows
colors will vary depending on availability
I do have lots of Christmas red and green!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Thank you for another challenge! ENjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card.
    Had a question I've been meaning to ask for a while...
    Do you sell your beautiful ribbon?
    Some of the colors in the set I won a while back are getting low.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker AT AOL DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great holiday. Too much drama around here. Hope to be blogging soon. Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the welded Noel!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty Karen. I really like the noel in beige against the embossed blue backround

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Karen! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year brings many blessings for you and yours my blogging friend!
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments