Sunday, May 4, 2014

Show it of Saturday Linky Party & winner & Happy Mother's day


Hi Everyone sorry I didn't get the Linky Party up yesterday
I am actually on vacation at my mom and dad's
in Spring Hill Florida with my brother and sister-in-law
thought I had my post scheduled to go up but only had it saved
saw a video by Jennifer McGuire
loved what she did so gave it a try
Lily Die by 
a few copic markers 
a senitment stamp from Papertrey Ink
Tag die from My Craft Spot
and an embossed background

added a touch of wink of stella 
so happy with the way it came out....

Now for the winner of the Saturday April 26th Linky Party
chosen by random.org 



what a beautiful gift this is! Love the paper and starfish
and how creative to take a necklace apart and use the pieces on the candles
looking at all my old jewelry in a whole new light....

Chriss email me your address to 
kfranciola @ ny cap . rr . com
take out the spaces
I did remember to bring the ribbon with me so I can mail it out to you!

Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of crinkle ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen. Love the embossing and the flower is stunning. Congrats to the winner.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Have fun in Florida Karen! And your card is GORGEOUS! The flowers look so real! LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my sweet friend,
    What a gorgeous card! I love your flowers..wow, the dimension is fabulous! The embossing looks so nice for a background!
    Have a great day and thanks for another great challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GORGEOUS card my friend!!
    Congrats to Chriss!! YIIPEE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lily. I love all of the dimension and the embossing. Hope you are having fun with your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge, and all the inspiration. I just linked up:)

    Peace, Love & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Karen!! Love the pretty flowers and the embossing!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, love you card Karen. Those flowers are beautiful. Congrats to Chriss too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your card is beautiful, Karen. What a neat technique. TFS that video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daffodils are so beautiful! Awesome colouring and layering! Love the little tag too! Thank you for another linky! I hope you enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a gorgeous card, Karen!! The flowers look amazing!! Absolutely stunning card my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card - it's so pretty & feminine - perfect for Mother's Day! Thanks for another super fun Linky Par-taaay! I hope you have a great time with your family this weekend!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments