Sunday, April 26, 2015

Winner and with Sympathy

 
Made this for a friend at work
the beautiful bird stamp set
was sent to me by one
of my very good friends
Diana
from
the set is from
Close to My Heart which you can
purchase at Diana's blog
 
 
Winner of the
Saturday April 18th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 
Karla
 
 
 this little sassy Fox is fantastic.
Love the colors an the way you placed
the stamp on the spellbinders die fabulous
I have master coloring with pencils
by you have done a beautiful job.
 
Karla
 
email your address to
 kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Karen!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Karen, I just love that little bird and your colors are so pretty. Thanks for the shout out you are just too sweet. Congratulations Karla -Awesome card. I love you Karen
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen! Love the sweet birdie!
    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful my friend!
    Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Karen... and Congrats to the winner!!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner! and thanks for all the sweet congrats! Lovely card Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner! and thanks for all the sweet congrats! Lovely card Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments