Sunday, May 3, 2015

Winner and Hello

just love the colors in this shaker card
may have over done the glitter
but honestly is that possible?
 
supplies
 
Tim Holtz broken China distress ink
a button and a bow
 
Winner of the April 25
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
is
 
 
Chriss,
What a super happy fun birthday card!
The little Captain America is so cute and
you papers choices are just perfect.
I am sure your big brother loved this card.
My big brother is my hero too.
 
Chriss,
 
email your address to
 kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Karen!! I love the hello shaker!! The sequins are beautiful!! Congrats, Chriss!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this die, Great idea to make a shaker card. Ther's no such thing as too many sequins. Bring on the bling. Congrats to winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shaker card Karen, !!! Congrats Chriss. Have a blessed day !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Shaker!!!! It's beautiful! I just ordered this die!!! Now I can't wait to get it! HA! :) Congrats to the winner!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...lovin' your shaker card!! It looks amazing! Congrats to Chriss!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loVe your shaker card. I soooo need to break out that MCT die for a little playtime now. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments