Sunday, May 10, 2015

winner and Thank you

 
 
used this  
for some Halloween cards but
keep thinking of how to use it
for some every day cards
this idea came to me
so happy with the look of the card
coated the die with
 
Supplies
enamel dots
button and a bow
 
Winner of the May 2nd
Show it of Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 
 
 
Carri,
Oh love this smashbook page.
The pink and green so pretty together.
My favorite accents are the butterflies.
The sentiment cracks me up!
The 45 minutes you took for the
rub ons so worth it!
 
I will get your ribbon in the mail to you!
 
Karen


6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I don't use that flower die enough:) Love it!
    Happy Mother's Day my friend!! Hope your having a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! Your card is awesome! Love the texture on the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!! I love the use of the apothecary jar for a vase!! The texture is amazing!! Congrats to Carri!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how Pretty Karen!!! LOVE the stitched flower! :) Congrats to the Winner!!! :) Have a GREAT DAY!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoVe your beautiful card. Your vase is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful!! Congrats Carri!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments