Sunday, May 31, 2015

Winner & Show it off Saturday Linky Party & You're a star

Hi Everyone sorry I didn't get the linky party posted
last night lots of thunderstorms
internet was spotty at best
the good think is they broke the humidity

 
supplies
 
Tim Holtz distressed inks
spiced marmalade 
dried marigold
scattered straw
assorted sequins
 
Winner of the May 23rd
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
#10 Dawn
 
were to begin on this fabulous card
the colors the blue and the purple so pretty together.
I love the script happy birthday from Lawn Fawn
I will have to put that on my things to buy list.
But my favorite is the adorable little birdies.
Great bird-day card :)
 
Dawn,
 
email me your address to
 kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
  Show it off Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. That is the cutest ever tiny shaker I love the colors and your sequins
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the shaker style star on your wonderful card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen your shaker card is sooo cute. It will surely brighten someone's day. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for choosing my card and highlighting it. Your kind word touched my heart.
    Have a wonderful week.
    {I sent you an email}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Dawn!! Pretty shaker card! I love making them!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card Karen! I especially love the shaker:) Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great week~
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your Shaker Karen!! So Cute!!! And congrats to the winner too! :) Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say thanks so much for the beautiful ribbon! I got it last week and love it!! I used a bit on my art journal in the link above :) Your shaker card is so sweet! Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another linky! Hoping to win some ribbon :-) Your cards are gorgeous! Love that cute little shaker star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tiny little shaker star. Super cute. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute shaker card! Thanks for the fun linky party!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another adorable card! Love the little star shaker!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments