Sunday, June 7, 2015

Winner and Wishing you a happy Birthday



 
 did get a chance to use yesterday's flower
I had made a watercolor background
and I just didn't like it at all
so hating to waste anything
I kept thinking about what to do with it
so I used Stampin up Mixed florals
with versa mark ink
hero arts detail white embossing
punched it out with the matching punch
surprised myself how pretty it looked
add an enamel dot to the center
added MEMORY BOX DIE 98502-Fresh Foliage
sentiment Papertrey ink  Mat Stack 1 

and another peony this one came from
my sister's house



winner of the May 31st
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 8. AJ



really love all the laying in this card so pretty.
The image is adorable and don't know if anyone
saw the movie "Big Eyes" but as soon as I saw this
card I thought of the movie. Those big green eyes
so enchanting.

AJ

email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
 
take out the spaces
and I will get your prize in the mail to you
 
 
Karen
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty with that flower Karen! LOVE it and that real flower from your sister's house! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Karen!! The flower looks amazing - as does the real one from your sister's house!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the win. Woo Hoo! I just emailed you my address. Love your birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card my friend!! Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments