Sunday, January 22, 2017

Winner and Be my Valentine

DeNami Designs
My Creative Time
My Favorite Things

Winner of the January 14
Show it off Saturday Linky Party

Karen,
I love the soft pastel colors in your card,
make me think of spring!
Love the technique of stamping on
pattern paper. You are so right
image is already colored and it use
up all those little bits of paper we love.
The lace on the top of your card
is beautiful. I have some like that in
my stash going to dig it out and try to
use it as perfectly as you did!

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces
and I will get your card supplies in the
mail to you

Hope everyone has a wonderful
crafty week!

Karen


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful collage of papers & embellishments used. Congrats to the winner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Your card is adorable... LOVE the Red Sparkle! And congrats to the winner as well! YAY!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winnner...that sure is a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable card!! I love that super cute little chickie!!!!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your are is so cute!! Congrats Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, cute card! Adorable little chickie:)
    Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable valentine! I love that shiny glitter! Congrats to the winner as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments