Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Dark green card stock cut 5.5 x 8.5 scored at 4.25. Lighter green card stock mat cut 5.25 x 4 run through
Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Tiny Mosaic Texture folder. I cut the pot from black card stock Doodlecharms page 89 at 3" and cut off the handle. The coins I cut from Plantin Schoolbook circle page 72 at 1", 3/4" and 1/2 inch I stamped them with a Studio G stamp I purchase last year at AC Moore. I use Stazon olive green ink. Pot of Gold is also from a Studio G kit I got last year and stamped with the olive green ink. I used Ranger Gold embossing powder on the "Gold" and attached it to the mat with This to That foam tabs. I like these because they are very Thick! The grass is also from Plantin Schoolbook page 69 cut twice once at 1 1/2inches the at 1" I cut the strips down to fit. I made the rainbow with white card stock and with a q-tip applied non-smear Pastels from The Stencil Collection.
This is for a Challenge over at http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card, thanks for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I am a new follower AND I have something for you at my blog!

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your new follower! I Love your card! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat card... I Like the stamping on the circles! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great St Patty's card! I love all the stamps you chose. Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I so need to make more cards for Saint Pat's Day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments