Friday, May 13, 2011

Wish Big



Love the way this card came out very happy with the end results
Started with a A2 card on white card stock
All the pattern paper is form We R Memory Keepers
Grandma's Kitchen.
 This is such a great stack think I will cry when it's all gone.
Line the inside and the front of the card
The front I free had cut the curvy edge
I line up the chip board letters that were on a sheet in the stack
on the front I mark with pencil where the "I" should go
 glued on all the other letters
then I punched a 1.25 inch circle with my McGill circle punch
Opened the card and glued down the rest of the letters
used Straight from the Nest page page 64
for the candles and flames
I first put red stickles in the center of the flame
waited for that to dry then top the whole flame with yellow stickles
I tied the front of the card with Vintage green twine form 
for their

Monday Challenge #7 - Bling it up!

Made the top three!




9 comments:

  1. really cute Karen. Love the design.
    Have a great weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the window in the front of the card - very clever! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute !! I love those letters and your lil peep hole window ! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot, this week!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome card!! I love the double use of the "i" through the window. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Now this is one heck of a cute card and so different from most. Love the flaming candles. Great details! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever! I love the window "i"!! Everything on this card is so chunky and fun! (That IS a compliment - even though it sounds a bit odd!!)
    Thanks so much for joining this week's challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the little window! It is such a fun and creative touch to this lovely card! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on making Top 3 at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments