Monday, August 15, 2011

Elizabeth Mae's



Made this little box today for my crinkle ribbon
saw Sarah from Live Love and Scrap do this on youtube
so easy
started with kraft card stock
then a piece of  PTI dark chocolate
Next paper from DCWV
the bottom lace I used a fiskar punch
the corner piece is from Straight from the Nest cut at 1 inch
a little ribbon and a button from PTI with some some rustic button twine
added a little bit of stickles to this little angel's wings for a heavenly touch
anything but a card
also
shared this at
show your style
and
anything but a card

Have a happy scrappy day,

Karen



7 comments:

  1. Cute box and a sweet image; I love your decorative corner and the crinkle ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a mess of crinkle ribbon and after seeing this card, I am so glad I did! It really added a sweet touch to it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative and beautiful, Karen! The image is so sweet and I love the decorative corner! But my favorite part is the awesome crinkle ribbon - I am in love with this ribbon! THANK YOU again my sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little image and your crinkle ribbon is perfect! Great card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute box, I really like the crinkle ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Karen I love, love the way it came out. Your ribbon is fantastic too. I have to say I'm hoarding mine cause it came from you... :)
    Wishing you a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your altered project it is too cute
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments