Sunday, March 9, 2014

Birthday wishes! & Show it off Saturday Winner Saturday March 1st


Okay I can't say enough about the beauty of the 
lace on this card and how the Silhouette cut it out 
this is a fabulous file from 
Battenburg Lace and Crochet Trim SVG Collection
can't wait to cut a more things from this collection

the winner of the Saturday March 1st 
Show it of Saturday 
chosen by random.org is 



I don't know about anyone else but I can think of 
anything more wonderful than a Pink Poodle 
wishing me a happy birthday.

Kathy please email me you address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
remove the spaces 



9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Karen!! The lacy cut looks amazing!! Absolutely beautiful my friend!! Congrats, Kathy!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! That lace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful!! I love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning! I love that lace on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Congrats Kathy!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a GORGEOUS card Karen! The colors are beautiful and love, love the lace on your card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. the cut is so beautiful, i thought it was real lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Karen, love the papers and border edge! Congrats to Kathy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments