Friday, March 21, 2014

Cardz TV 3-D Challenge #4

Create a 3D project for a New Baby
The Lucky winner will be picked by random.org from the challenge entries.
the prize for will  be a set of CARDZ TV stamps.
so many wonderful set to choose from

Here is what I made

just need to fill with some Hersey Kiss and these make the perfect
baby shower favors!
used CTV stamp set
"Oh Baby"
cut file from 
Bundle of Joy 


used the

Martha Stewart Edger Punch-Doily Lace

a little crinkle ribbon bow and a button

Hurry on over to 
 and link up your 3D project

Karen 

11 comments:

  1. This is adorbale I love it.
    you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable-- love how you added the adorable ruffle--so stinkin' sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable shoes. I love the ruffled socks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable are these!! I love, love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, these are SO adorable! I LOVE how these turned out! The lacey back of the show is so fun! Love the flower, ribbon and tag cluster! SO beautiful Karen!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Karen these baby shoes are adorable! They will make the perfect shower favor. Love them. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, these are so super adorable. Love the little bow and flower on the side! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! You are right, these will be perfect for a shower!


    Mimi
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments