Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Birthday

Realized this week my supply of birthday cards is 
VERY low  need to build that up
had the most beautiful card for
Get Sketchy
Card sketch Challenge #165
this week so I lifted it 
and tried a technique that I saw 
do 
I put scatter straw, spiced marmalade, and wild honey on my 
craft mat spritzed them with water
and put the pierced circle in the mixture
creates a beautiful watercolor effect 
the picture doesn't do it justice.
added some stickles to the happy


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Karen, love the embossed background and your fabulous flower! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! I aw that sketch and fell in love with it! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Karen!! The flower is so beautiful!! I love the watercolor effect on the circle!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen! The embossing is gorgeous and love flower:) Th pattern paper for the flower is so pretty!
    Hope your having a great Sunday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - love your cheery spring colours! Thank you for showing all the products used!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments