Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lucky & winner Show it off Saturday

\
Silhouette Design ID #55718 
normally I don't like to stamp on 
pattern paper 
but this came out super 
was hard to photo to get the sentiment to show
with out the shadow 


The winner of Saturday March 8th 
Show it off Saturday  

Tina 
 17. The Scrappin Rabbit: Pooh Card in a Box 


Oh how this box card makes me smile 33 years ago
the first Easter basket I gave to my daughter was
Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore will have to make this for her
this year it so adorable!

Tina email me your address and I will get your ribbon

in the mail to you.
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
remove the spaces



9 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!! That little lucky guy is so cute!! Love it my friend!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Congrats to the winner! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super DUPER cute!! Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Karen! Such a cute sentiment and the hippo is really cute! Love how you added the twine too! Hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome St Patrick' Day card! Congrats to the winner:)
    Have a great week Karen!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear friend:) Happy St. Patty's Day. Your card is very cute with the adorable hippo:) TFS and enjoy the rest of your Monday!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Karen! Looks GREAT!
    Have a SUPER day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen! I love your sweet art, and I thank you for sharing your talents and inspiration with all of us. I greatly enjoy playing along in your weekly challenges, and I would like to extend a warm invitation to you to come by and play along in our weekly challenges at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. Every week is Anything Goes (family friendly) and we offer some really great prizes. I hope that you will stop by and join us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments