Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Feel better soon!

Hi my day to post over at
sometimes I think I complicate card making
too many choices, inks, punches, dies, papers, embellishments
when all I need is a simple card  
to brighten anyone's day
made a half dozen on this card on the other
5 left the space for the sentiment blank
and will stamp what I need from
"Heartfelt Wishes"
any of these sentiments will fit perfectly!
spellbinders long rectangle and scallop long rectangle
floral stamp from studioG
 
 
Have a happy crafty day....
 
Karen
 


5 comments:

  1. This would definitely brighten someones day! I love the pop of pink and the flowers are beautiful! Hope you are having a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a elegant card, Karen!! Love the beautiful flower image you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Karen!! I so love the flowers and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful CAS card Karen! I love your flower image and your touches of pink. To me cards that are simple are the ones that catch my eye the most. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments