Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter Cardz TV Gallery

Hi Everyone
my privilege to post today at
I can't believe that
Easter Sunday is just a few days away
and we had snow here on
Monday morning wish I could see some signs
of spring.... so nothing to due but
make myself some cute Easter
treat boxes
 
 
Started with this cute little print and cut file from the
Silhouette store
Design ID #56920
I size this to 3" and  the
little Happy Easter
from CARDZ TV STAMPS
"Happy Days"
fits perfectly on the egg!
I stamped this with versa fine
and embossed with clear embossing powder
 
 
 
Now I have this little time saving thing I do
I have a little block from StudioG
that I have this To & From on
I keep in in my drawer so
when ever I need it I don't have to try to
remember what stamp set it is on just
grab and go
But you can find it on
this is the perfect font
 
 
For I remember it is Easter morn,
And life and love and peace are all new born.

~Alice Freeman Palmer
 


10 comments:

  1. OMG Girl Your Easter Gift box is just as precious as can be.....Your little bear with the chickies are tooo sweet. You really did a super duper outstanding creative job!!!!
    I know it'll be so hard to give away!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get much cuter than this! I absolutely love that image. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, what a darling Easter box! I love the sweet chickies and the sentiment is perfect on the egg:) Hope your weather starts to shape up...we are finally above 40! Yeah!
    have a great week and Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! Your little box is darling! Soooo cute! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Chickie box Karen. I love the pink striped background and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Karen, I love your little treat box it is so sweet and I love the idea of the to: from: ready to go. Have a blessed day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable Karen!!! I love this print and cut. And the box is fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this, super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments