Sunday, March 1, 2015

Winner and Happy St. Patricks Day!

made this quick little card today
the embossed background is actually
Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Moroccan Screen
but I think inked with TH peeled paint
has the feel of a celtic knot
The cute little leprechaun
is from
Wee Bit Irish
these file are colored so I layered them
and did a print and cut on my Silhouette
a sentiment and little shamrock
I'm A Lucky Girl! Stamp Set
 
 
Winner of the Saturday February 21st
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
Tina H
 
 
This sweet card set does make me
long for spring. The green with the touch
of pink is a wonderful color combination so happy.
The adorable snail fits perfectly with the
sentiment. Awesome set with a box
would make a delightful gift for anyone!

Tina,
email your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! He's so cute!! Congrats to Tina!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooo CUTE Karen! LOVE the glitter and embossing! Congrats to Tina!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Karen! The embossed, distressed background looks amazing! Your leprechaun is adorable!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card Karen I love the orange hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to win! Thank you for your fun challenges!! I love your little St.Patty's Day card :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments