Sunday, March 8, 2015

Winner and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

inked a background with
Tim Holtz greens distressed ink
Teddy Bear Parade cut at 3"
Celtic knot from
 Celtic Card SVG Kit
some glossy accents, gold stickles
a button and a bow
 
Winner of the
February 28th
Show it of Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 
 
to paraphrase
"crafty minds think alike" :)
The little leprechaun bear is one of my very
favorites.  Diana I love the circle
Shamrock border and your paper choices!
I feel lucky just
looking at this adorable little card.....
 
got some great spring colors
I will put them in the mail to you
 
Karen
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. So cute!! The leprechaun bear is adorable!! I love his pot of gold!! Congrats, Diana!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to winner. I love the celtic pattern. My dad crves celtic designs. Very cool card karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!!! What a super cute card!! Love that adorable bear!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super CUTE Karen!! LOVE that bear! :) Congrats to the winner!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card my friend! Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments