Sunday, March 15, 2015

Winner and I'm Lucky You're My Friend

Pure Innocence stamp and pierced circle die
from
colored with some
prisma colored pencils
some doodlebug enamel dots
a button and a bow
 
Winner of the March 7th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
is
 
 
Millie this is the cutest little rabbit
Her eye lashes are to die for
and the pink bow on her ear is
so super sweet. You rocked your design
team guest spot!
 
Mille
email your address to
 kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 


10 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen & Beth!! Yiippee!!
    I had so much fun making it!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats M!! Yay!! Beautiful card, Karen!! I love the sweet image!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, what a sweet card! Congrats to Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lucky card is adorable! And big congrats to lucky Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to M!!!!!
    What a super sweet card, Karen!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little card Karen! The image is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner! And I LOVE all those enamel dots... CUTE Card! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! The MFT stamps are some of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards congrats to the winner s

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments