Saturday, December 17, 2016

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and Wine Tag

 Not much time to craft today
snow here so a little shoveling
a little wrapping and a little baking
but I did make a few simple wine tags
for some gifts


the tag is an svg file I put together
never tried this but
if you have this program
and would like a copy of the file
email me and I will try to send it to you
sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink
on a spellbinder base inked
with some Tim Holtz pealed paint distress ink
a little twine bow and a button

Show it off Saturday Linky Party
any card, layout, or handmade item
one entry per person please

 winner will receive
2 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
and similar supplies
to make a tag








10 comments:

  1. Fun tag. I don't use that program or I would love to have the file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink up! Wonderful way to present your gift of a bottle.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag and sentiment! Thanks for another fun linky party!
    Merry Christmas!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, I used my crafty goodies on my super cute Christmas card that I just linked!! Thank you! Super fun tag !! Thank you for another fun challenge!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift wrapping and tag for your gift!
    Thank you for another linky party!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments